This Skills for Being Interviewed in a Virtual Environment online training course explores basic interview concepts and presents strategies and tips to prepare for behavioral interview questions. This course will help you recognize the importance of preparation for an online job interview and identify questions to ask during an interview.
This course will give you the A-to-Z of interviewing for a new job. Since virtual interviews are now playing a crucial part in today’s job market, it is essential to learn about tips to give yourself all the best chances in succeeding.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Skills for Being Interviewed in a Virtual Environment course the user will learn:
- Recall basic concepts of effective communication in an online interview
- Recognize the importance of preparation for an online job interview
- Identify questions to ask during an interview
- Describe the types of questions used in a behavioral interview
- List the reasons why interviews can go wrong
- Consider different ways to reflect and follow-up after an interview
This online Skills for Being Interviewed in a Virtual Environment course is made up of the following sections:
- Basic Interview Concepts
- Behavioral Interviews
- Interview Dynamics
- Reflections and Follow Up
This Skills for Being Interviewed in a Virtual Environment online training course was designed for employees interviewing for a new job.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.