The Fundamentals of Ownership Thinking online training course will explain the importance of ending cultures of workplace 'entitlement' while taking the learner through the exciting and revolutionary Ownership Thinking methodology. This course will explore will basic financials to your employees, the basics of the Ownership Thinking Model, and how to identify Key Performance Indicators.
A successful company must have an engaged workforce if it is to compete in today's highly volatile and complex business world. Engagement means commitment, passion, and it also means profits – not only for the business owners but for the employees as well. Ownership Thinking is a methodology created over 16 years ago by Brad Hams, a master at creating and sustaining business cultures of excellence. As with all great ideas, its very simplicity makes the program accepted and implemented by over 2000 companies around the world. Welcome to our world where employees think and act like owners.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Fundamentals of Ownership Thinking course, the user will learn to:
- Communicate basic financials to your employees, as they relate to your business.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators.
- Understand how to begin planning and implementing Rapid Improvement Plans.
- Understand how to self-fund an incentive plan.
- Create a company that is based on caring, fun, and high expectations.
This online Fundamentals of Ownership Thinking course is made up of the following sections:
- Components of the Ownership Thinking Model.
- Rapid Improvement Plans.
- Key Performance Indicators (both lagging and leading).
- Steering Committees.
This Fundamentals of Ownership Thinking online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.