A good close is the result of the steps leading up to it. Preparation is critical, and it includes personal development, strategic planning, and effective tactics individualized for each prospect.
Many potentially effective salespeople are unable to complete the only element of a sale that results in income – closing. This Sales: Closing online training course examines the issues related to preparing and setting the stage for a commitment to buy, looks at some of the reasons why this is such a tough step for many aspiring sales professionals and gives techniques and methods for making sure it happens.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Sales: Closing course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the basic drivers that motivate people to buy.
- Define the term "psychological period".
- Recognize the "ready-to-buy" signals.
- Explain the purpose of a trial close.
- Identify the timing when a salesperson should stop selling and finalize the deal.
- Recall techniques for handling objections during an attempt to close the deal.
- Explain the importance of using buying cycles and referrals to keep closing sales.
This online Sales: Closing course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 – Prepare with Professional Sales Techniques
- Strategy 2 – Make the Sale
- Strategy 3 – Confirm the Sale
This Sales: Closing online training course was designed for Sales professionals.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.