This Performance Management: Performance Review online training course will explain the benefits of the performance review process and provide three strategies to make it easier and approach it with confidence. This course provides learners with helpful strategies to improve their performance management skills, specifically those related to the Performance Review. Everyone benefits when you take a collaborative, positive approach to performance management. Performance Reviews are one part of the Performance Management process.
Performance reviews are an important managerial responsibility. Effective performance feedback is critical in helping an organization achieve its objectives. It also assists employees in identifying and pursuing their own goals. A performance review is a great opportunity for you and your employees to develop a positive working relationship, clarify expectations, and improve productivity.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Performance Review course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the performance management and improvement cycle.
- Outline the objectives of performance reviews.
- Prepare to conduct a performance review and help the employee prepare for the meeting.
- Conduct an effective performance review.
- Provide ongoing feedback throughout the performance management cycle.
This online Performance Review course is made up of the following sections:
- Objectives and Benefits of Performance Reviews
- The Legal Framework
- Strategy 1 - Establish a Baseline
- Strategy 2 - Discuss Performance
- Strategy 3 - Encourage Achievement
This Performance Review online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.