This Occupational Cancer Awareness online training course explores the factors affecting the development of occupational cancers, sources of information about workplace carcinogens, responsibilities and methods for controlling exposures to carcinogens, and details about the most common occupational carcinogens.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Occupational Cancer Awareness course, the user will learn:
- Factors affecting the probability that occupational cancer will develop
- Carcinogens and cancers associated with certain occupations and occupational groups
- Determining whether agents and exposures in your workplace are carcinogenic
- Employers’ responsibilities to protect workers from occupational carcinogens
- Hazard control methods to protect workers from carcinogen exposure
- Uses and controls for the carcinogens most frequently associated with occupational cancers
This online Occupational Cancer Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Occupational Cancer Hazards
- Controlling Exposure to Carcinogens in Your Workplace
- Common Carcinogens and Cancers
This Occupational Cancer Awareness online training course was designed for employees in all industries.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.