This Individual Priority Management online training course is about setting and ranking priorities, overcoming obstacles, evaluation, and adjustment. This course will explore how to use a priority process to achieve meaningful personal and career goals. It also provides numerous techniques and tips that will make priority management a key to successful accomplishments.
People in every walk of life face recurring demands, information overload, increased workloads, and have family and/or community responsibilities and their own personal expectations of what they want for their job, career or family. Busy people need to prioritize. Prioritizing can help in every facet of life. This course will teach you how to use a priority process to achieve meaningful personal and career goals. It also provides numerous techniques and tips that will make priority management a key to successful accomplishments.
Goals focus energy. They do this by defining what needs to be done and by setting realistic timelines for accomplishment. But even goals need to be prioritized—the most important to the least important.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Individual Priority Management course, the user will learn to:
- Define priorities.
- Outline specific techniques for setting priorities.
- Describe how to rank priorities.
- List obstacles that block priority achievement.
- Explain why time management is so important for accomplishing priorities.
- State why the evaluation of priorities is important.
- Explain how to adjust priorities.
This online Individual Priority Management course is made up of the following sections:
- What is a priority
- Setting and Ranking Priorities
- Priority Achievement Obstacles and Time Management
- Evaluating and Adjusting Priorities
This Individual Priority Management online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.