This Email Etiquette online training course explores the best practices for using email effectively and efficiently and presents five principles of good communication that will improve the quality of your email and ensure that your messages have the desired effect. Learn how to format an email; strategies for managing email; and how to apply the principles of good communication to email.
Email is an essential form of business communication. Like any other form of communication, it is most successful when the senders and the receivers know how to use it.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Email Etiquette course the user will learn:
- Explain the importance of email etiquette.
- Identify situations in which email is not an appropriate way of communicating.
- Identify situations in which email is a good choice for communicating.
- Explain how to format an email.
- List strategies for managing email.
- Utilize rules for attachments, copying, replying, and forwarding.
- Apply the principles of good communication to email.
This online Email Etiquette course is made up of the following sections:
- Email Etiquette: The Basics
- Send the Right Message
- Communication: The Skills
This Email Etiquette online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.