In Delegating I online training course you will identify the two components of delegating, list important ways to support your staff when delegating, and list and define the four key guidelines to effective delegating. As successful managers know, delegating tasks to employees is both time management and a skill building strategy.
In Delegating II online training course you will identify the four key components of effective delegating, list ways to support an employee who is having difficulty, and identify ways to celebrate the successful completion of a project.
In Delegating I online training course, we will explore the fundamentals and guidelines of delegating. In Delegating II online training course we will recommend strategies that you can use to delegate effectively. It will also explore ways to handle delegated tasks that get stalled and celebrate ones that are successfully completed.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Delegating course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the two key components of delegating.
- List important ways to support your staff when delegating.
- List and define the four key guidelines to effective delegating.
- Identify the four key components of effective delegating.
- List ways to support an employee who is having difficulty.
- Identify ways to celebrate the successful completion of a project.
This online Delegating course is made up of the following sections:
- Benefits of Delegating
- Delegating Fundamentals
- Keys to Effective Delegation
- Troubleshooting or Celebrating?
This Delegating online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.